Hello all! A biggish update so lets dive into the photos:
So, the photos above and below shows the back lower body armour, the above photo shows the beginnings of a frame work for making it attach to the Zaku II inner frame.
I’ve cut out the chest armour quite a bit, so it fits nice and neat against the inner frame. I actually broke the the chest piece in half (thru the smallest section) after this photo, which was a little annoying.
This is the inside of the front, hip amour. I pretty much, just super glued the Zaku II poly caps on.
Its a bit hard to see inside of the back armour piece I have started adding some framework to make it slide on and off.
The thigh amour, cleaned out (poorly) and a black plastic pipe is the attachment point to the inner frame.
The front lower armour, resized and modified to fit around the inner frame.
I wish I had taken another photo of this from a different angle so you could actually see it properly. This is the crotch piece, like all the others, modified to fit.
Sorry for the lack of detail, i’m am just about outa time for the night. I will have another update over the coming nights.
A sneak peek (a blurry one):